10 December 2008

I've been very busy!!!



I have been so busy with planning and of course participating in festive activities and Jacob's end of year concert, making costumes for him to wear. He played two parts in his school plays; a farmer in one and then a goose in another. What a great performance he did, I was so proud of him. So that is what I have been up to for the last week apart from the usual of going to work. Oh, I forgot, the concert was fantastic and the praise that the children got from their teachers was absolutely gold. A big thank you to all their hard work over the year.

Back to scrapin, when I have a Stampin Up workshop I take along my scrap bin. It is so useful for carrying supplies and then for make'n'takes, to help keep the cleaning up quick and easy as everyone seems to put their off cuts or scraps in the bin. When it is not out and about with me, I have it hanging in my scrap room for me to use.


Here are a few cards that I made using my cuttlebug to emboss with and add texture to these 3x3 cards.
Until next time xoxox
Scrapin Mel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin