17 May 2009

Convention '09

I though I would share with you some of the make & takes that we made at convention. The first one is with one of the stamp sets I received at convention called TRENDY TREES and of course I could not help myself and changed the layout a bit.

This also is with the set trendy trees, the more and more I use this set, the more and more it grows on me.


The second set I received is called CIRCUS CIRCLES and just love it. Again me being me, changed the layout around a bit too...

I was sooo lucky to receive some many fantastic swaps to help the inspiration flowing, so if you can see your swap, let me know I would love to here from you.







There are still a few more that need to be posted next time. So until then, take care

xoxox

Scrapin Mel

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Nice M&T's and swaps! Love the looks of that Circle Circus set.

Juliana said...

Hello I SEE MY SWAP LOL XX

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin