26 November 2008

Don't forget Christmas is almost here!!!!

I just love these papers from the Dashing range, they go so well with real red and old olive card stock.


A square metal edge tag with a centre of old olive double sided paper from the designer series was added to tag and then crossed stitched to the corner of the photo mat. Some stamped and cutout layered flowers with mini brads(Queen and Co.) to resemble poinsettias for the Christmas themed 12 x 12 pages. I added some bling(rhinestone brads) on a pull out journaling tag.



Some always artichoke ribbon on the stamped image from the Season of Joy set that was coloured with the real red and old olive stampin markers.




Lets hope that I break my habit for making pages and not putting any photos on them. Help remind me in the New Year as I should have lots of photos from our Christmas holiday this year.
Until next time xoxo.......

Scrapin Mel

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Oooh, you are so clever!! Good to see you up and running - welcome to blog land. Looking forward to seeing more of your stunning work xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin