27 November 2008

Their first Christmas together


This would have to be one of my most adored photos of Courtney and Jacob together for their first Christmas shoot. I love it so much, that I had to hanging it on the wall for everyone to see. If only they could stay this cute forever. It always puts a smile on my face when I think back to all those Christmas mornings or should I say dawns, that Andrew and myself were woken up after not getting to bed late, for you know why reasons, to see the excitement on their little faces that Santa has been. I don't think I can wait for Christmas this year, it is always so much fun Christmas morning even if the sun has not come up yet.


I though that I should share with you a make and take I did a few weeks ago for a Stampin Up workshop. I used whisper white, real red and old olive card stock, real red and old olive ink and an old olive brad to finish off. Very quick and easy.


Until next time xoxox....


Scrapin Mel




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin