19 February 2009

What a challenge!!!!

I thought that I might give Keesh's Challenge #4 a go. I will have to learn how to link her challenge to this. So this is what I have come up with, an 8 x 8 page and little gift bag......


I have used an old photo (Courtney is second from left) that was given to me from one of Courtney's Yr 5/6 teachers from a Wakakirri performance. I think that I had as much fun helping with the props, costumes and makeup as all the children that performed did. They came third and won other prizes too that were given out throughout the night.

I used bashful blue, barely banana, whisper white card stock, spring showers designer paper and co-ordinating stamp set, looks like spring(bush fire appeal set), brocade blue wide ribbon, clear square button that I inked on and rich regal brads.

I was on such a roll, I though I should do another one. So here it is.....



These little bags are so quick and easy to do. All you need is an envelope and the large tag punch to create this, oh and the scallop punch if you like. Then decorate as desired. I might have to try a tutorial later with the directions.


Hope you like my challenge entries. I will have to try some more soon.
Until next time......
xoxox
Scrapin Mel

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

Nice work!! They look fabulous. The challenges are so much fun aren't they? Haven't got onto any of mine this week ... hopefully over the weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Hello Mel I love your scrap page
Juliana

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS page Mel! it works a treat with those papers. And i just have to say I love the look of your blog.....gotta love pink hey! THanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin