11 April 2009

Alisa's Challenge

I have been so busy lately and a bit sleep deprived with the changing of Jacob's diabetes routine to help control his BGL. Hopefully this will help to maintain better control of his diabetes.
Anyway, I thought I would give Alisa's Challenge ago. You can find Alisa's colour challenge here: http://www.alisatilsner.com/blog/?cat=15 . The colours used are Riding Hood Red, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.
I use my embossing folder for the creamy caramel and then rubbed the matching ink over the embossed card stock to highlight the dots. Nestabilities were used for the baja breeze and riding hood red card stock mats. Blooming beauty is the stamp set that I used on very vanilla card stock. A stencil was made that allowed me to stamp the blossom meaning onto the pot base with versamark. I then chalked over the versamark with creamy caramel to highlight the meaning. The effect looks so much better in real than the photo. You should give it a try!
Wide Chocolate Chip ribbon was added on the creamy caramel embossed card stock. Although the photo does not show up very well, there is crystal effect on the flowers that I coloured using blender pens and ink from the riding hood red and baja breeze ink pad bases. The flower pot is raised with foam dots to create 3D effect. I stamped a bee and sediment in chocolate chip ink.
So until next time.....
xoxox
Scrapin Mel

3 comments:

Kimmy said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Alisa Tilsner said...

Hi Mel, looks great, thanks for playing :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You have combined the colours well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin