12 April 2009

Happy Easter....

Happy Easter and a reminder that chocolate is good for your heart, so enjoy!!!
Today is my dear friend Kimmy's birthday today, so last night I delivered her birthday present. She has had it tough lately, so I thought she could do with a pick me up and made her a scrap tin for her room.
I won't go into much detail so here it is.....
A flower on the side of the tin, I used crystal effect to adhere some glass beads to the centre of the hodgepodge label.....


I called the tin scrappy bits....


Side on view.....


Lots of ribbons and embellishments to bring delight. So Kimmy, you can know turf your Milo tin and enjoy your paint can instead and Happy Bday.....


Have a look at Kimmy's blog here http://paper-artsy.blogspot.com/ , she has the most devine creations.....
So until next time,
xoxox
Scrapin Mel

6 comments:

Kimmy said...

It's just fabulous, I love it sooo much! You really made me feel special so thanks so much - and yep, the milo tin can go!!

Handmade by Odette said...

Happy Easter to you too! Wow you did an excellent job here! love it!

Sue Denning said...

Love your tin Mel (or should I say Kimmy's tin). I know that Kimmy will cherish it to. What a dear friend you are. Hope you are feeling better now also. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Juliana said...

what a great Pressie love how you decorated the tin hope you had a lovely easter juliana

Mel Hanlon said...

What a fantastic idea! I am sure it is in good use now!

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely tin. Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin