06 July 2009

Bind it all.....

I could not help myself and had to have a bind it all!!! So I saved and finally purchased one and LOVE IT! They are so much fun and looky here at what you can create.....


A Christmas journal. If your any thing like me, I always end up buying more for one child than the other and even forgetting that I have already brought that person their gift - months ago, trying to get in early....

Then this is for you. A one stop note book that you can keep everything in and guess what, attempt to be organised LOL!!!


So here is a peek at some of the pages for an up in-comming class that I will be running from home....



I have just checked my shipping details on stampin up and am so excited.... I should receive my pre-order for the spring mini cattie which will start August 1.... and how yummy are some of the products.....
So take care and until next time
xoxox

Scrapin Mel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin