01 July 2009

Inkspirations colour challenge # 9

It has been a while since I have completed a challenge and was over at Keesh's and just new straight away what I could do with these colours.



I wanted something bright, fun and playful as kittens are, the way I want to remember our Claws who we lost last week.


Lots of circles have been used to go with the stamp set circle circus. Here is a full shot of the 12 x 12 page of Claws.


The first photo would have to be my most favourite one of Claws, this is how he always slept during the day, just too cute!! I have a matching page with more photos that I intend to finish on the weekend.
So until then, take care
xoxox
Scrapin Mel.....

2 comments:

Keesh said...

Hey Mel, this is a fabulous page! I love all the circles travelling down the page.....very effective! Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

Juliana said...

Hi mel love how you used this set and the layout is great
Juliana

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin