28 March 2010

Stamps for sale!!!

Hello everyone, I have had to bite the bullet and clean out my stash!!! So here we go, the list of items for sale and the buyer will also have to pay for postage too...

Unmoumted stamps

Party punch $15 - 6 stamps
So many saying $10 - 3 stamps
Embrace life $25 -5 stamps, current cattie


Used and Mounted stamps

Art of life $10 - 4 stamps
Delight in life $15 - 6 stamps
Fine print $15 - 6 stamps
Much love $15 - 6 stamps
Lots of thoughs $15 - 6 stamps
Friendships blooms $15 - 5 stamps
Sweet serendipity $15 - 9 stamps
Birthday whimsy $15 - 5 stamps
Terrific tags $15 - 6 stamps
Spring solitude bundle $20 - 6 stamps and matching wheel
For a friend $15 - 6 stamps
Time well spent $30 - 12 stamps
Dots and daisy background $15
Nice n easy note $15 - 8 stamps case is broken
Fun and fast notes $25 - 8 stamps, current cattie
Expressive flexible phrases $30 - 56 stamps

I also have a Cuttlebug for sale that is in excellent condition for $80 as I have upgraded to the Big Shot which will be available come April 1 in the Autumn/Winter cattie. (This is now SOLD)

I am happy to answer any question you may have regarding these items, just send me an email at mulcahy@grapevine.com.au and I will be in touch with you that evening.

So until next time take care

xoxox

Scrapin Mel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin