05 April 2010

Hello Everyone,

Hope you all had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed some yummy chocolates over the weekend. I really had to laugh yesterday, my two children 14 and 11 could not wait for their Easter egg hunt. When it was over they asked if I could hide them again so that they could have another hunt, you would think that at their age they would not be interested but the opposite and could not get enough. Both of my scally waggs relished the moment while I sat back and laughed at the urgency to find all of those eggs hidden in our front garden.

Here is a card that I made for one of my friends using my embossing folders and clear window sheets. I just love the clear cards...


A big thank you to Stampin Up for bring out the Bigshot to Australia and all those dies. I just LOVE them. Here is a card that I made use the scallop circle die, the new vintage vogue clear stamps and cottage wall DS paper. The new rich razzleberry ink is just divine as you can see here.....




I have had so much fun with all the new items available in the new mini Autumn-Winter catalogue, be sure to have a look.
So until next time.....
xoxox
Scrapin Mel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin