07 January 2009

Embrace Life.....everyday!

I think this stamps set is so yummy that when I return it to it's rightful owner(maybe not lol), my up line Kim( http://paper-artsy.blogspot.com/), I will have to buy one for myself.


I used the embrace life stamp set, in colour ribbon and ink, aqua pen to water colour the flowers from the lid of the ink pad, river rock and confetti card stock, ginger blossoms designer paper and a w/white envelope. Oh and I almost forgot from my stash, a love heart brad for the cutout flower.


All of the products are the same except I used ruby red ink.


Well I have left my blogging a bit late tonight and had better get to bed as I have a meeting at work in the morning. So nite nite and will chat soon.....

Scrapin Mel

1 comment:

Juliana said...

Hi Mel these cards are just beautiful welcome back Juliana

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin