29 June 2009

Off the page....

So much for tomorrow!!!! I'm sorry guys for my inability to go get back to posting the rest of my sneak peek. I had all the good intentions but as of late my plans have been going out the window.


Anyway here you go and yes the guesses were right, a frame to hang on my wall in the hallway.



This framed master piece LOL has been created with the Inspired by Nature set and a recent purchase of a spellbinder set that created the beautiful butterfly. The colours are old olive, pretty in pink, regal rose, whisper white and of course basic black. The background has been embossed with a touch of glitter on the tips of the reeds to add a touch of shimmer in different light. The flowers were coloured on the stamp pad with markers before stamped. I have also used some of the current DS papers too. The live with passion sentiment has also been embossed with black.

The 8 x 10 inch frame I picked up from Go-Lo for a mere $5-00 and the other products used came to less than $5-00 too. There you have it, an off the page project for less than $10.00.

So take care and until next time,
xoxox
Scrapin Mel

1 comment:

Sue Denning said...

Oh my! I'm going to have to case this one. It is absolutely stunning in its simplicity. I love it Mel. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin