04 March 2009

Blog Candy!!!! Anyone....

Well it looks like Kimmy & Odette will be getting the candy, unless I get some more entries before this Saturday. I don't think they will mind at all....

Maybe, I should mention that I am happy to post within Australia & Worldwide.......

These kits come with a flat board canvas (a little smaller than an A4 piece of paper) that you get to mount on to and then hang your wall or stand on an easel around your home for everyone to see your handy work (I won't tell them that you got it from me, promise). You also get everything that you see on the canvas already cut to size and stamped out for you to attach to your page. You will only have to cut out your title that I can change for you if you do not want friends or family etc.... The ribbon and hodgepodge also comes with this kit. What a bargin! You may need some crystal effect if you would like to make your 'F' have more dimension like mine.

So lets make my first blog candy a bit more fun and leave some good comments on my previous post to be in the draw to win....It's free.....give it a go..... please!!!!!

xoxox

Scrapin Mel

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin